I ‘d like to help you to live healthy and to live happy.
Allow me to tell you a story.
He was a loving husband, a caring father to 7 children, a successful lawyer helping many, and a leader of a Catholic community.
He was 25 years old when he developed kidney stones; surgery was done to take the stones out. At 35 years old he developed Diabetes Mellitus. Medicines became his usual companion. At 51 years old, he suffered a thrombotic stroke, left his body paralyzed on the left side. His kidneys failed from complications and had to go through hemodialysis three times a week. His back got broken due to a tuberculosis infection o the bones, and he was bedbound since. His physical illness took a toll also on his mental, emotional and spiritual health. He became depressed and withdrawn, far from his usual lively and charismatic presence. Finally, at 57, pneumonia struck his lungs and the infection invaded his bloodstream and eventually he passed away.
At the peak of his career and leadership, his health took a toll and everything else came tumbling down.
It was so hard for us, his family, to see him sickly and in pain.
It was so hard to grasp why God allowed this crisis in our family.
My dad had access to doctors, hospitals, and treatments, but we still lost him.
Our medical systems may be missing something.
I realized that he was not just physically ill, but he was also in emotional, relational, and spiritual distress.
The pain of losing my dad led me to my purpose.
As I finished my medical trainings, I began to learn more outside the classrooms, clinics, and hospitals.
I sought out doctor mentors, attended seminars, read books, researched online and offline and I arrived in the conclusion that there are so many things we need to learn, unlearn, and relearn in healthcare.
I learned and listened more from my patients. I thank them for their trust and allowing me to be part of their healing journey.
Most of all, I recognized that God is the Healer and I’m only a facilitator of healing. When healing is beyond my territory, it’s in His miracle territory. God has His ways and I’m merely an instrument to His will. He could turn any pain into a beautiful purpose.
When I take care of my patient now, I take care of him as if he is my dad; I take care of my patients as if they are my family. I listen to them first and spend more time in connecting to them. I realize that people need people not just pills. People are not just sick, people are also hurt. There’s so much that we know and there’s so much more that we don’t know. In my medical practice, I help people heal in a natural and holistic way. We take care of the body, mind, and heart.
Because when you take care of yourself, you could take care of others more.
We only have one body and one life to live.
Not just to be alive up to old age but to be living fully even at old age.
I wish my father took care of himself more.
How I wish he was there during my graduation in medical school and when I passed the medical licensure exams.
How I wish my dad was there at my wedding.
How I wish my dad could hold his beautiful granddaughter.
How I wish he could’ve continued his law practice and he could’ve helped more people.
How I wish he could have spent more time wit his friends and community.
This doesn’t have to be the story of other families.
Let me tell you another story.
I met a 45 year old woman in the clinic with her husband helping her as she walked with her swollen feet. I noticed her unkempt appearance, her energy low and afraid. She has been battling with diabetes for years now and can’t seem to control it. She gave me her laboratory tests and it showed her fasting blood sugar is in the 300+ level (normal result is 100+) and her HbA1C glycosylated hemoglobin (blood sugar control for the past 3 months) is 12.5 (normal result range is 5-6).
She saw different doctors before and she has 6 maintenance medications that she showed me.
I asked her if she wants to get well, and she nodded and her eyes showed her desperation and hopelessness. And so we connected and talked for about an hour conversing about what’s happening in her body and in her being. She shared her emotions, her sources of stress, her family situation, and so much more. We talked about what she could do about her situation like getting better sleep, eating the right kind of food, good hydration, and activities like receiving enough sunlight, exercise, right balance of work and rest. I reduced her medications from six to two, most of the medicines she doesn’t even understand why she’s taking it. Most of all, she finally made a decision and a commitment to take care of herself. We agreed to continue to connect and update each other, and after 3 months to see each other again in the clinic.
On follow-up, I was so pleasantly surprised to see her so alive and well! I didn’t recognize her at first glance. She was walking on her own, her skin was glowing, and you can sense joy radiating into the room. She presented to me her lab results and I was stunned at what I saw. Her fasting blood sugar dropped to 107mg/dl and her Hba1C was down to 7.5. Amazing recovery! I asked her what happened to her and she responded that she did everything that we agreed on and she also added more things in her health-giving routine. Aside from physical efforts, she also made a deeper connection with her husband and kids. She recognized her stresses and addressed them one by one as much as she could. She was more grateful now for what she has and not focusing on what she lacks. There was renewal of mind and there was mending of her heart. She prayed more, recognizing that the healing grace flows from God, and she opened herself to His love. I saw that she did not just experience healing in her body; she changed her life for good. A holistic approach to her body and being gave her the results beyond her expectations.
I believe that our body is created magnificently and we have the capability to heal.
We need to listen to our body and being more aware of ourselves, recognizing what it’s communicating and giving what our body and being needs. We are made by nature, that’s why our best healing mechanism is also from nature. We get sick because we have a fragmented and unnatural belief and lifestyle. We need to heal as a whole system, getting to the root cause of the diseases not just treating the symptoms. I believe real healing happens when healing is from inside out. We heal not just the body, but also the mind and heart too.
When you take care of your health, you take care of your wealth more.
People are getting richer and yet people are also getting sicker.
When there is preservation of life, it ensures the continuation of livelihood.
And not just for the sake of livelihood, but most of all to experience the fullness of life itself. Sometimes we get so busy in making a living that we forget to live.
I invite you to join me in
where I teach you the principles of natural and holistic way of healing.
5 reasons why you should join the YOU CAN HEAL NATURALLY SEMINAR:
- Learn how we could take care of our health the natural and holistic way. We live in an advanced age of medicine and technology but yet our society is sicker than ever. There are more cancers, hypertension, and diabetes now than ever. There are more people with anxiety and depression than before. Headaches, back pains, and respiratory infections take more people off from work. We have tons of medicines, treatments, and methods, but yet people are still dying. There has been another way, we just forgot about it. We made our healing too complicated. I believe that simpler is better. The natural and holistic way of healing has been around for thousands of years throughout the generations.
- Unlearn the wrong beliefs we have about health. This is the hardest thing to do because we have been programmed to think in a fragmented and combative way to treat sickness. But sickness needs to be understood and listened to. Get to the root causes of illness because when you change the roots, you change the fruits. Relearn what really makes us sick and what really makes us healthy.
- Learn practical ways on improving your sleep, nutrition, stress management, and how to have more energy and vitality. Discover the daily health tips you could apply immediately to have a healthier and happier lifestyle. You will have direct action points to take after the seminar and you’ll restart again your healing journey.
- Gain a network of like-minded people who are open and evolving into this new wave of wellness and wholeness thinking. Get insights and learning from others in the healing journey too. We learn from each other and together, we could help people more.
- Be health empowered and share this experience to others. You become a channel of learning and healing as you bring this unique experience to your family, company and community. What you learn here is not just for you, but for the people around you.
For the past years, I’ve been with companies and organizations giving health talks. It’s amazing to hear their feedback on how it gave so much learning, hope and encouragement for them. I invite you to take a preview of what the natural and holistic way of health could do for you and the people in your leadership.
I offer this private invitation to leaders of businesses and organizations because you have this great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of many. This level of influence you have is a gift. And this life and leadership you have is a wonderful chance to make a powerful impact to the people around you.
Who will benefit from this YOU CAN HEAL NATURALLY SEMINAR?
- Anyone who is sick and can’t seem to get better despite all efforts to recover.
- Those who are tired of taking too much medical treatment and would like to explore another approach to healing.
- Those who want to improve their health more and to prevent illness and disease.
- People who would like to learn how to bring this natural and holistic way to their family, company, and community.
- Health care professionals who would like to learn more about this natural and holistic way.
For the past years, I’ve been with companies and organizations giving health talks. It’s amazing to hear their feedback on how it gave so much learning, hope and encouragement for them. I’m creating this public seminar so that more people could learn, have hope, and find healing. Come and see what the natural and holistic way of health could do for you.
Thank you for reading through the invitation and I look forward to see you soon!
Blessing and healing,
Dr. Didoy Lubaton
P.S. Please think of the people in your life that matters to you, this could help them. Or maybe you have a friend or colleague that may benefit from this seminar. I ask you to share this event to them.